Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fixing Things - Father's Day Tribute



Thankful always for my Daddy.  This year he has should in the gap for my family.  We are so grateful for him and for his hard work.  He's a true handyman and fixer of all things.  I posted on my blog for my nephews earlier this weekend with more photos and a little story.  
You can check that out via the link below.

I want to publicly thank my Daddy for going over and beyond in helping my family in 2015!


Together Dad and Mom have faithfully visited Dalton at his US boarding school
and helped start the healing needed in his life.
They've welcomed William back to the States to start college 
and made themselves available to help him as he transitions.

May God bless you, Daddy, with good health and many more years to love and care for your family.

Michele


Click here to see more and read more about my Dad
 @ Stories by Aunt Michele: Fixing Things: Wherever Grandaddy goes, he fixes things:  bikes, boats, boys. His t-shirt says "Just Fix It." When your Daddy, Wesley,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a message if you would.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...