1. Don't sell anything in a yard sale without total, prior permission of all household members.
2. Half of what you buy on furlough and think you need to bring back, you probably don't need, but the buying sure is fun while it lasts.
3. Remember that dress from so and so's wedding that you thought you could re-wear lots and lots, it never works that way. Sell it quick while it's still mostly new.
4. All the scraps that would make nice quilts, don't make themselves.
5. Be careful what you write in public posts on-line. You never know who's been googling your name!