If I Were A Shoe…

A black leather slide

If I were a city, I’d be
Roanoke, Virginia, the Star City of the South or
the little villa of Praia do Forte near Salvador



If I were a season, I’d be
late Fall with the smell of fallen leaves and cool mornings

If I were a car, I’d be
a Range Rover with 4-wheel drive

If I were a vegetable, I’d be
good old green brocolli

If I were a fruit, I’d be
a sweet red strawberry


If I were a color, I’d be 
dark pine green or chocolate brown



If I were furniture, I’d be
a grandma-sized wooden rocking chair


If I were a country, I’d be
New Zealand with all those green mountain sides.

If I were a beverage, I’d be
a Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino

If I were clothing, I’d be 
a zip-up cardigan

If I were weather, I’d be
a brisk fall morning with a slight breeze.


If I were a dessert,  I’d be 
a chocolate eclair




If I were a plant,  I’d be
a sunflower.








Comments

Popular Posts