Thanksgiving Thoughts

Happy husband.  It's taken a lot of years to reach our happy plateau.  It's a nice place to be.

Great boys.  The more they grow, the more I can appreciate what they bring to my life.

Supportive Mom and Dad.  Hardly a day goes by when we don't exchange messages or talk.  So thankful for their love and care for me and mine.

Brother in Brazil.  My own brother is in Brazil with his wife and three boys.  They are not close to us by any means of transportation, but knowing they are In His Service is a special joy.

Another Birthday.  On Saturday I'll be 45!  I feel healthy and happy.  Just had a physical and doctor told me how wonderful it was to see a healthy patient!

Wonderful Friend.  Yes, I have one.  One really great one who doesn't live too far away and shares many of my interests, hopes and dreams!  Thank you, friend, for all you do to keep me going - knowing and not knowing!

My Dreams.  They are not all impossibilities and I'm seeing some come true little by little.

Spark People!  The site, the resources, the teams, the teaching, but mostly the PEOPLE!  People like me, people who keep me going, I love the Spark People PEOPLE!

Lastly - God's Care!  I was sad recently that it seemed God wasn't taking as good of care of me as He could.  Oh, silly me!  God's care was proven to me twice just this week.  An major prayer of mine was answered about some money I had lost in a bad purchase.  It was recovered with much prayer and determination after a very long wait.  And just today we received word of a check that arrived at our home address in the States that is another answer to prayer - a big tax refund that we were not sure we would get finally came!

God is Good even when we wonder!

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts