Rain

Recent Rainbow

Shhhh... I'm listening to the rain falling outside my window.  It doesn't rain here very often and, you see, I can hear things outside.  My house isn't all shut up and squeezed in like houses in the USA.  My slatted venetian wooden windows don't even really totally close.  Sometimes some of the rain drops hit just right and come splattering in.

Shhhh... I hear the dogs getting readjusted to sleep in dry spots for the night.

Shhhh... I hear the boys resting comfortably and their fan gently blowing.

Shhhh... Good night!

Comments

  1. As a young girl I use to love to hear the rain falling on Grandma Tanzey's tin roof.I didn't like to sleep at Grandma's house because she fussed at me, so the rain falling was a nice distraction. I hope I'm not remembered as being a fussy Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a message if you would.

Popular Posts