Faithful Friend

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.  When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat.  For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. W. D. Wedgefarth

She's my faithful friend. She's a mut saved from a doomed life on the streets. She's the happiest dog I know. She's kind of crazy and a little "blonde." She can be so timid that she wets the floor when she thinks she's in trouble, but she can fight with the best and win. She's a professional ratter. She loves to throw them up in the air and catch them as they come down for a good nip to end their horrid lives! She can shake, sit, and play dead on command!

Thanks, Girl, for being my faithful friend!


Comments

Popular Posts