Crazy Things I've Ever Said...

The Joyful Mother recently posted this set of artful prints on her Flickr account.  I just loved each one and laughed and laughed.  The images are not Creative Commons, so click on the link to enjoy for yourself.  My fav was "Stop that! You can't build a fort in church!"



What's the craziest thing you've 
ever said to your kids?

Here are a few of mine: 




No, you can't use the bathroom again! 
(On William's first airplane ride in 1998, he loved to hear the big swoosh.)

Get your brother out of that barrel right now!

Get that dog off of the washing machine!

Don't ride him anymore, he's not a horse.
(Talking about Big John.)

Don't make him pull you again, he's not a donkey.
(Talking about Big John, he was strong!)

Who hid my wooden spoon?

Go find my wooden spoon, or else!
(You know what wooden spoons are for, right?)

Where's the rest of that worm?

Do you know what this belt is for?
"For Papa's pants?"

And the list goes on...



Comments

  1. Hey, Where was the picture taken? Was that on your first furlough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think that looks like the old brown carpeting at the house beside Pleasant View Baptist in W-S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a message if you would.

Popular Posts