Clean Up!


This week I'm cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.  Cleaning up the house, cleaning up the schoolroom, cleaning up my life.  Today I've deleted two misc., little read blogs (Yes, I exported them first) and cancelled my membership on several little used sites.  Cutting done and throwing out things is an important part of life from time to time.  All my Tiny's Tale posts can now be seen here on this blog.  Anyone looking for the Atha School Essays entries can find them on the main Atha School for Boys blog.

Seems my life is segmented in four year slots and close to the end of each slot, I get the itchy, need-to-clean feeling that starts the process of preparing for the great furlough packing rush.  I'm not sure that this might be the beginning of those feelings to get ready...

Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts