Peas in a Pod?


Yes, I have on swimming clothes and Byron is fully dressed.  Yes, we are on a beach.  Go figure, Byron and I are not just alike and not two peas in a pod..  One of the first times I went with Byron Atha to the beach was with my parents and brother.  We went to Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina and spent several days.  The top of Byron's feet got super burnt and he couldn't even drive.  He hates getting sun burnt and doesn't care too much for beaches.  But I think he enjoyed this day last week as we watched the boys taking a class in surfing on a beach in Salvador.

Even though we are not just alike we are together.  We've known each other now for close to 30 years, been married for more than 25 years, and have been in Brazil now for almost 20 years.  We aren't just alike but we have grown more and more so over the years.

I love you, man, with all your clothes on and even tennis shoes on a beach... I look forward to another 30 years working together and moving forward with success.

Coming together is a beginning.  
 Keeping together is progress.  
Working together is success.  
Henry Ford


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a message if you would.

Popular Posts