Doggie Pals


This week's post doesn't come from my front porch but rather from under my kitchen table!


Aren't they adorable.  I found them like this in the afternoon after both had been given a much needed bath and left outside to dry for a bit.  They often sleep close together but this was just too cute to not take a pic!

After Girl and Tiny passed away at the end of last year, I couldn't even think about getting more pets.  Then the cat showed up, then Wishbone (the white one) and then little black Spunky.  It seems that God just sent them all our way.  I didn't want anymore pets to tie me down to this place.  I think in my puny mind if we had no more pets we could move on easier.  Furloughs and moving about are rough on MK pets and the ones that love them.  I worried many a night while in the States on furloughs about my pets back in Brazil.

When it's time to move to some new spot in Brazil or go on a furlough, I'll just have to trust God once again to take care of my cute doggie pals.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, 
for tomorrow will worry about its own things. 
Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 6:34


Comments

Popular Posts