I'm the Mom of a BJU Bruin!

Back in March Byron and I were able to tag along with Greyson and a friend for a college weekend at Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina.  I must admit as a graduate of another Christian college I wasn't too sure how I would like BJU.  But I left very impressed.  And Greyson began the admissions application process.


Somehow the boy managed to get accepted!  And this past weekend we went back to Bob Jones for Summer Orientation.  Greyson took a music aptitude test and completed his music auditions while there.  We had a lovely weekend and enjoyed meeting with faculty and staff.  Greyson registered for his classes and participated in various seminars about college life.


We had a great time.  On the way home I asked our soon to be college boy if he was confident of his decision.  He quickly replied, Yes, I am!  

I'm really glad we got to go and see the school for ourselves and to have these special moments together before we head back to the mission field.  Somehow I'll feel a little more connected over the days to come!

Comments

Popular Posts