Import-Export Business


I had a silly thought while talking to my dog the other day to import all my story posts from my Missionary Mama Stories blog to have everything in one spot.  Then my plan was to delete the other blog.  I had a whole list of good reasons...  I don't post there every week as I had been. Chase and Mariyah are too little to read.  My three nephews are big and most likely past the read a story from auntie missionary stage.

Alas, I followed all the steps and bingo!  All my posts from one blog went to the other.  And apparently the few who follow my blog by email received a hundred email alerts in the process!  Please, forgive me for spamming your inbox!  It with totally unintentional!  I only realized that's what was happening when my mother starting commenting on old posts and then...



Poof!  All those imported/exported story posts were gone!  I'm imagining Blogger decided it was a spam game on the part of some Brazilian mafia unit.  Needless to say I was not a happy camper, but thankfully I had not taken the final step to delete the missionary mama blog.  Thank goodness!


So, forgive me if you ended up with a wad of goofy post alerts in your email inbox.  Just delete them.  Please don't report me to the world wide web authorities.  I do post from time to time on Missionary Mama Stories but not weekly as I had in the past.  For now it will stay online.  And good old Cactus Flower will be reserved for ministry posts, big people stuff and crazy ramblings like this...

Many thanks and much love...

Michele



Comments

Popular Posts