When Things Just Don't Go Right

This morning right after breakfast, I got my hair all fixed up.  I put on some make-up and got ready to make a video.  I haven't hardly used any make-up for the past 22 weeks except for publications for social media!


I thought I had my script ready.  It was for the Sombrinhas de Oração (umbrella prayer) page for this Saturday.  Alas nothing seemed to go right.  I decided to try out a microphone to see if the sound would be better than my last video.  The little microphone  bewitched my laptop's camera.  It didn't work and it somehow messed up all audio, even after pulling the plug.  Yes, I asked my husband for help, but I was so frustrated that I just wanted to scream and he wisely left quietly.

Yes, I did cry a few tears at one point.  My good light of the morning turned into the shadows of the late afternoon, and my fancy hair went flat. Then I saw the funny light at the end of the dark tunnel...



When nothings seems to go the way we had planned, sometimes we just have to step back and laugh a little before we move on.  Tomorrow I'll try again to make my 10 minute video with a better outlook and no little microphones.  In the meantime, I'll just watch my blooper reel and giggle.  

Comments

Popular Posts