Dear Granddaughter

December 20,2023

Dear Mariyah,

Gramma never thought about having a girl as wonderful as you from whom I'd have to live so far.  Oh, but I treasure the special moments we have had over your seven years.  I cherish the fact that you have been to my house in Brazil.  You were so little.  Papa Vovô and I were absolutely happy.  

What a time that was... 

You were a "hit" everywhere you went!


And Gramma had the wonderful joy to spend almost every afternoon with you during our furlough in 2018.  You were walking and talking by then.  We lived in the church mission house.  Gramma counted every day as a blessing.


Well, little Sissy, I hope you know for certain how much Gramma Michele loves you.  I have prayed for you since before you were born, and always will.

Tomorrow you will be 7.  Where oh, where did the years go!  I'm happy I got to see you on two different trips this year and one last year!  I even got to sleep in your new house.  

That was great!

Gramma prays that on our next trip to the USA that you and I can have lots of good times together.  It will be a while yet.  Don't start counting!  But it will come.  

In the mean time, you pray for me and I'll pray for you.  I pray that God will give you a heart for missions and that maybe one time you will be a missionary just like me.

Hope your birthday is wonderful.  

Love, Gramma Michele





Comments

Popular Posts