Home - What a Sweet Word!

Rua Araras, 12

Home -

Where I throw off my shoes at the door
Where I sleep in whatever I want
Where I can get up in the middle of the night and go to the refrigerator
Where the ones I love live and laugh
Where my doggies run through the house and jump for joy to see me
Where I have my flowers planted outside the kitchen door
Where my treasures are displayed on shelves and walls
Where I can quietly sit in my special place and just do nothing (for a bit!)

Ah, it's so good to have a home.  And tonight to be in it!  More on my travels through Para and Piaui later this week!

Comments

  1. Home is a sweet place. I'm enjoying those feelings. I can add I'm glad to have my old favorite coffee cup this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to get home and drink from my Cracker Barrel mug!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Leave me a message if you would.

Popular Posts