|Dalton standing in the middle|
|Tomb of the Unknown Soldier|
|Dalton marked by the red star|
|Arlington National Cemetery|
This past week our boy, Dalton, attended a week long youth congress in Washington DC after winning a national essay contest. He was chosen as one of four of the 100 present to place a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on the last day of the conference. In two weeks he will finish his high school work at the boarding school where he has been for the past 8 months and graduate.
It's been a long haul. With great joy my whole family will be there to celebrate this important moment.
With my gratitude we thank all of our prayer partners and friends who have faithfully supported us and
our three boys over
the big haul of the past year.
Please don't stop!
- Prayers for Byron, Greyson and myself as we leave for the States this next week for a one month-stay.
- Prayers for Dalton as he finishes up his work at school and gets set to start classes at college.
- Prayers for William this next week as he will be in NYC with a missions team from Community Baptist Church of Reidsville.
- Prayers for Grandma Beckner who is waiting for her supportive foot brace and that things will go smoothly and pain free over the graduation weekend.
- Prayers for family that will be traveling to be at the graduation.
- Prayers for our church as we are away over the next weeks.
- Prayers for our financial situation with the added expenses of the next days.