One of Those Perfect Days in Time

Two years ago. I remember what I wore. I woke up early. I walked a million times between the church, the mission house and the fellowship hall. It had snowed two days before, but this day was just right... perfect!  

Everything didn't go quite as planned.  I remember the Brazilian cheese breads were sort of cold.  The kids got restless in the wagon.  My attempts at live streaming on Facebook were rather feeble.  But none of those things really mattered.  

What was important was seeing two young people follow God in obedience to marry well.  And that they did.  God had brought them together under interesting and unusual circumstances.  He had planned it and guided it.  This day was a celebration of just that.

I told my daughter-in-love last night that it was one of the top ten best days of my life.  And indeed it was.  When my day isn't going quite right or the grief bug bites, I can look back over the photos from March 10, 2018 and rejoice, remember and know that God loves me, loves my family and will always take care of His own.

Happy Second Anniversary to this special couple!





  

Comments

Popular Posts