Hope for Kids

Kids are funny.  Some like me just because I'm someone different in their little community.  Some because they seem to have an interest in the Bible stories I tell.  This little fellow is named "Achey" although that's not how it's spelled in Portuguese.  

He seems to truly enjoy learning about the Bible and hearing the stories I tell.  Sometimes his older sister helps him to learn the memory verses.  He can answer all the review questions.

Pray for him to know Jesus.


These three are from another community.  The youngest is a hoot.  She can't read but works hard by pestering her mother all week to learn the latest verse and get her prize.  The older two girls need Jesus as their Savior before they end up like many young teen girls in interior places.


This little silly frequently gets mad at me while I'm at her house.  She lives quite far from a community.  We visit her house on Fridays.  She's a cutie but has a temper.  She can remember the Bible songs we sing, but I'm not sure how much she really understands about God and love  and sin and forgiveness.  It's hard to communicate all she needs to know when all she sees around her for most of the week is not from the Bible.

Lately it's been hot and hotter.  Our outdoor Bible clubs suffer from the ups and downs of the weather.  We sow the seed of God's truth and looks for ways to show children and adults of God's great love.

Pray for 12 children in three communities who can read and have started doing correspondence Bible lessons recently.

Thank you for your prayers on our behalf and for our work.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.


 

Comments

Popular Posts