An Old Prayer


 I draw prayers!  It's a method called Umbrella Prayers!  I'll leave the link at the bottom of this little post.  Recently I was going through my prayer notebook/coloring pad and came upon this one.  Each prayer focuses on an attribute of God.  This one was a look at Eternal.  I didn't do a lot of doodling or embellishing here, just listed the names and a little detail of my concern for each person.

The yellow highlights are from last week when I came upon this page again.  It was originally made in 2021 if I'm not mistaken.  Something cool about keeping a prayer journal of any sort is being able to go back and see how God worked in that situation.  

Some prayers seem to never really get a specific answer from our Lord - like a request for world peace in times like today.  But it was a joy to see how God had worked in regards to the points of this prayer, and is still working.  God is in control.  


Sometimes we wonder... but we can know that He is.  As a child of God with my sins forgiven I can know He wants my best.

Thank you, God, for hearing my prayers.

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.


Umbrella Prayers


Comments

Popular Posts