Report from Bruno Holanda


Hi, here at Peniel, this second semester has been very fruitful. This time I managed to organize my time better.  I made an agenda, and I am dedicating myself more to my subjects, and I am managing to do other studies as well, which are both personal and topics in which I am interested.

The place I most like to stay is the library because I know that one day I will no longer have the opportunity to be here studying and having access to this range of information and books.

God has been supplying monthly school bill needs, although I am not receiving many extra funds for personal needs.  

I'm looking forward to my wedding that will be in December.  I cannot fail to comment on that!  It is very important for all to have an idea of what is to come for me, which is a family that wants to surrender to God to take the Gospel to others.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and may God bless each one of you.

Comments

Popular Posts