Report from Pedro Henrique

 

It's the beginning of the second semester already.  Now I am more used to the routine.  In this first module, I learned about the part two of the panorama that runs from Romans to Revelation. I also had Portuguese 2, a very important subject.  If you manage your language well, you will be able to speak and communicate the message of the good news of the Gospel.  I also had Hermeneutics this time, the study of the word of God,

How to study with a method called OIA (observe, interpret and apply) was the best subject for me in this first module of the second semester.  I also enjoyed a great study of various sects and heresies.

My practical work assignments in the afternoon are amazing. Painting, sweeping, cooking, cleaning, all my jobs are amazing and have taught me much, especially those in which I was less involved previously. 

We have leisure time on Tuesday afternoons, which is usually time for soccer. Unfortunately, I broke my foot about a week ago playing soccer.  But I have seen much care from the brothers and from God in this.  I am going to classes normally and was able to get a foot boot instead of having my foot placed in a cast. 

My knowledge of the Word of God is increasing daily.  I am so thankful for your prayers and support.



Note from Michele:  We miss Pedro in the work in the small community of Abreus.  His presence draws children and young people in a way that old Byron and I just don't.  


Would you pray with us that God calls Pedro back to Bahia after his studies at the Peniel Bible Institute?

Comments

Popular Posts